Diversified Precision Products specializes in made-to-order tools that meet the exacting standards of a diverse global industrial customer base including the automotive, aerospace, agricultural, heavy equipment, medical and power generation industries. From solid carbide round cutting tools to centerless grinder work rest blades, we focus on providing precision tools that address the specific needs of our customers. Our employees are out quality representatives who operate under the ISO 9001:2015 Quality System. Ongoing customer service is required to create specially engineered cutting tools and work rest blades and they are at the forefront of our process. Manufacturing tools is a very involved hands-on process and our employees work with customers every step of the way to ensure their vision and specifications are met. We are committed to employee training to develop skilled craftsmen. Diversified Precision Products is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) providing competitive salary and benefits in a modern, friendly, and diverse work environment. Our company is always looking for talented individuals to work in our team environment. Diversified operates with two shifts, second shift being a 4-day work week. Our environment is clean, well lit, and air conditioned. We offer education incentive program as well as competitive wages and benefits.
5 Axis CNC Set-Up & Operator
JOB REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTED AREAS OF COMPETENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in CNC and manual grinding or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in writing programs for one of the following 5 Axis CNC cutter grinders: WALTER, REINECKER, WELDON, ROLLOMATIC, or TRU TECH.
- Ability to learn new skills through example and training.
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
- Preview and understand machine programs to assist in setting up the machines.
- Read and understand part blueprints, safety materials, manuals, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Basic gage understanding.
- Check parts and make offsets as needed.
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts including trigonometry.
- Stay on task and do what is needed to meet customer requirements.
- Team work, detail oriented and good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Candidates must be willing to submit and successfully pass both a drug screening and criminal background check.
If you are interested in joining the Diversified Precision Products team and meet the above listed job requirements, please forward your resume to:
Diversified Precision Products, Inc.
PO BOX 488 / 6999 Spring Arbor Road
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
Fax: (517) 750-9228